A Review of the Best Micro-Porous Film for Inkjet Printers
Ask any graphic designer and illustrator, the most important accessory used in their field of profession is a good quality of medium that can be used to print designs on. While different types of papers are available in the market, let us review the best 6 papers that are used for printing using inkjet printers.
Decal papers are mostly water-slide decals, also known as slip decals. These decals are printed face up and depend on the dextrose residue from the decal paper for bonding the decal transfer to a surface. To strengthen the bonding, a water based adhesive can be used externally and placed between the layers. These transfer films also have an additional layer of glucose before the dextrose layer to increase its adhesive properties.
|Best Micro-Porous Film for Inkjet Reviews|
|Image||Item||Features||Make & Model||Rating||Summary||Price|
|Clear Inkjet Waterslide Decal Paper A4 5 Sheets||Mr Decal Paper|
( 168 reviews )
|A4 OHP Acetate Transparency Film For Inkjet Printers 10 Sheets||Madaboutink|
( 25 reviews )
|50 x A4 INKJET CLEAR PRINTER ACETATE FILM OHP SHEETS||Q-Connect|
( 142 reviews )
( 6.6/10 )
|50 Sheets A3 Over head projector film OHP, Compatible with Laser jet, Ink jet, and copier printers, Black/White and colour. BY LABELOCEAN||LabelOcean (R)|
( 5 reviews )
|Crafty computer paper, Translucent, Transfer, Medium.||Crafty Computer Paper|
|Not enough reviews to accurately rate this product.||Not enough reviews to accurately rate this product.|
Inkjet printers are the most common type of printers that is based on the principle of recreation of a digital image by dropping ink droplets on a sheet of paper, plastic, or other substrates. These printers range from small inexpensive ones to professional expensive models.
It was in the 20th century, that the concept of inkjet printing was developed and it was only in the 1950s that the technology was extensively researched and developed for the first time. Epson, HP and Canon were the first companies to come out with inkjet printers in the late 1970s that could be used to reproduce digital images produced by computers. Along with HP, Canon and Epson, Brother also accounts to be one of the major companies to have come out in the market with the sale of inkjet printers.
The advantages of using an inkjet printer are –
- They do not produce excessive noise.
- They can print finer details in high resolution.
- Photographic quality of printing.
- No warm up time required.
- Investment of low cost per page.
- Prints different range of tones including neutral, warm and cold.
- They can print at a very fast rate and in different formats and for different applications like textiles, ceramics, signage and three-dimensional printing into conducive circuitry and biomedical applications.
Let us now look at the review of the 6 best micro-porous Film for Inkjet that are used for inkjet printers:
1. Crafty Computer Paper Microporous Film for Inkjet Printers
This is a best-selling best micro-porous Film for Inkjet printers available on Amazon for only ( Currently unavailable. ) . This product is also available for the click and collect option where over 13,000 locations scattered across the United Kingdom are enlisted. A person can place the order and collect the parcel from any of these enlisted spots for no additional charges.
- It is available in two sizes – A3 and A4.
- It is a film made of high quality acetate specifically designed for inkjet printers.
- It is designed to create stencils for screen printing.
- The milky best micro-porous Film for Inkjet surface of the film is created to absorb the ink from the printer and create a dense output of the image.
- It is also used as an alternative of permanent markers.
2. Crafty Computer Paper, Translucent, Transfer Medium
Eligible for Amazon click and collect, this translucent transfer medium is available for a mere amount of £24.64. This item is also delivered across the United Kingdom for free.
- This transcryl transfer medium comes in a bottle of 250 milliliters each.
- It is used to turn any printed image into a decal.
- With this medium, the base can be any of the following uncoated papers – newspaper, non-glossy magazine paper, photocopies or even print outs.
- The decals created using this transcryl transfer medium can be used on many kinds of surfaces.
3. Inkjet Clear Printer Acetate Film OHP Sheets
Priced at only £12.06 this OHP sheets produced by Q Connect, are available for free delivery if the total value of the order placed is above £20. This product can also be collected using the click and collect feature of Amazon.
- It is available only in A4 size and can be bought in packs of 1, 2 and 3
- It is clear and made of OHP and are suitable for inkjet printers
- It has an excellent drying time
- Being coated on one side, these films can produce high quality of ink reproduction
4. Overhead Projector Film OHP
These OHP films are compatible with not only inkjet printers, but also with laser jet, copy printers and as well as normal black and white and colour printers. They are priced at only £17.90 for 50 sheets.
- Each pack has 50 sheets of A3 size.
- The sheets are crystal clear.
- The sheets can be used for printing up to 19200 dpi.
- The sheets have the property of instant drying.
- The final output on these sheets have an extraordinary printed finish.
5. OHP Acetate Transparency Films
This item is available as part of Amazon’s Add-on program. As per this, Amazon allows customers to avail many low-priced items that would otherwise be below the minimum value necessary to place an order. However, these items are only dispatched and shipped for free when the total order value exceeds £20.
- Available in A4 size with a thickness of only 100 microns.
- Comes with an additional removable sensor strip.
- The films are of extremely superior quality and are best suited for inkjet printers.
6. Clear Inkjet Waterslide Decal Paper
This product can be used on multiple surfaces to create your own DIY gift items and is priced at £7.99.
- Can be used for printing on white or light-coloured surfaces.
- It is very easy to use where in it follows four simple steps of – printing, spraying varnish, dipping in water and sliding onto the desired surface.
- It can be used for printing on different kinds of media like – wood, metal, plastic, wax, glass and ceramics.
- It can be used to create not only craft projects, but also miniature models and mugs.
- It is shipped for free across the United Kingdom.