If you are in love with art and craft, decal paper is the best choice for you. The decal sheets are actually used with inkjet printers to prepare waterslide decals. There is a laminating process that helps in protecting any waterslide inks from running all over. You can customise and design your own products with the decal sheets.
If you have a laminator it can be a great procedure to apply decal sheets to the surfaces that are porous in texture. There are wood, glass, plastic surface, melamine, soap, metals and waxes and many others. In case you do not have a laminator, there is nothing to worry about as you need waterslide decal sheets that can be varnished with acrylic coats that protect the ink inside. Having a laminated inkjet waterslide-decal paper is helpful for people who love art and craft.
What is decal actually?
Decals that are waterslide are often termed as slip decals which are generally mounted with water. They are printed face up and embed on dextrose corn sugar substance from original decal sheet so as to bond well with the decal transferring over a surface.
Generally, standard printer paper, that is, matte in texture is used for printing. It should have a strong backing of adhesive too. These papers are self-adhesive paper which is easy to print on with any pencil or pen that you use. However, these stickers will not give you a smooth brightening print like glossy sheets when you are printing lighter shades.
People who are interested in art and craft can use these sheets to print wonderful, eye-catchy designs. They are therefore sold at certain prices, as gifting materials. You can also make your own customised decal print to gift your friend. If you have any design and you are ready with an inkjet printer, this is an easy task to perform.
Here we shall review some of the best waterslide decal sheets and how they are used to design on different surfaces with varied design and content.
1. White Inkjet Waterslide Decal Paper 5 Sheets A4
Having a coated paper finish, this decal sheet is of A4 size which is the standard size. They are useful to create decals along surfaces that have dark texture and surfaces that are white. Made into various structures and forms, one could easily purchase this decal sheet at a much cheaper price online from renowned decal sheet manufactures.
The special features of these sheets are as follows:
- Supreme quality white inkjet waterslide decal sheets with A4 size.
- Can easily be printed upon surfaces of ceramics-metals, glasses, woods, wax, and plastics as well.
- An easy process that allows simply printing, spraying varnish, dipping inside water properly and then sliding gently over surface.
- You have an expert support from customer service department for any project you want help in.
- Shipping is free in the UK.
2. Clear Inkjet Waterslide Decal Paper A4 10 Sheets
Our next product is another wonderful decal sheet; this laminated inkjet waterslide-decal paper is used to print your self-made decals over white and transparent surfaces. You can use to print it on white mugs, customize and decorate it as you like and gift it to your beloved ones or your friends. Be sure to purchase from trusted online vendors and while using it, always trust in the supreme quality of the paper which you can easily get online.
Here are the specifications of this highly praised product:
- Can be easily printed on lighter and transparent surfaces thus creating a drama with the product.
- You can print coloured texts or photos over white surface mugs and jugs.
- Easy to print on surfaces such as ceramics, metals, glasses, wood, wax or plastics.
- You just need to have a good inkjet printer and some clear spray of varnish.
3. KOALA Inkjet Iron on T-Shirt Transfer Paper for Dark Fabrics x 10 Sheets, A4
Want to create your favourite designs on your t-shirts? Well, it can be a wonderful idea altogether as this decal sheet is made of supreme quality material that is absolutely eco-friendly. It dries instantly and never gives out any pungent smell. Since the material is to be printed upon fabric, there is no fear of the fabric being cracked or damaged in any way. Just make your specific design and voila!
Here are some specifications:
- Not harmful for environment, the material used is of supreme quality that is eco-friendly.
- After printing, the material gets dried easily within some time.
- Colours used are 100% waterproof and long-lasting.
- No cracking on fabric after it gets dried. The texture remains smooth.
- There are specific designs to be imprinted on darker surfaces.
- Fabric should be of 100% cotton for smooth printing.
- Can be used with domestic heat press or ironing.
- Different colours are used and they tend to stay longer.
- Proper air permeability and thus do not give out pungent printing smell.
- Can be used with all inkjet printer using dye ink or pigment ink.
4. Clear Transfer Paper Roll for Cameo Self Adhesive Vinyl for Signs Stickers Decals Walls Doors Windows Application with Low Initial Tack
This is a self-adhesive laminated inkjet waterslide-decal paper used for creating decals, signs, stickers and they can also be used for walls doors and window applications. A good option for craft makers and sign makers, this decal sheet is used for customisations on vinyl sheets.
Here are the specifications:
- Made of premium quality transparent or opaque transfer paper sheets, these decals measure 0.5 ft. x 10 ft.
- Quicker alignment on backside and very easy self-adhesive vinyl are used for transferring designs.
- Tack is initially low or can be repositioned as per requirements.
- It is easy to peel off without destroying any letters or designs or graphics.
- Can be widely used in any indoor or outdoor adhesive vinyl.
- There is no pungent smell after usage.
- Can be purchased from a trusted vendor online at cheaper rates.
5. Madaboutink Clear Waterslide Decal Transfer Paper for Laser Printers & Copiers 5x A4 Sheets
Available at a very low rate, this laminated inkjet waterslide-decal paper is used for smaller crafts and designs when you do not have large inkjets to show off your talent. They are mainly used in laser printers as well as copiers for printing smaller crafts at wider ranges. For example, you have a business of your own where you help in craft assignments of children.
This decal sheet can be of best use then. Here are some specifications are given:
- These decals come in sizes of A4 with laser or waterslide sheets.
- Material is made of premium quality and there is no crunching of the material after being made.
- Helpful for a wide range of art and craft purposes.
- Can be printed on light colours or clear substances too.
- Shipping is absolutely free for this product.
- If you need it urgently you can also order on an emergency basis and the product will be at your door within a day or two.
6. Clear Inkjet Waterslide Decal Paper A4 1 Sheet
This particular laminated inkjet waterslide-decal paper can be used to make a single design of your choice. If you are having your friend’s birthday party, or you have a kid’s birthday party, you can create a design of your choice and gift him/her with the same.
Here are the specifications for you:
- You can create your own design professionally using these decals.
- You can also print photos of your choice over mugs and ceramics and create new designs as well.
- Other materials upon which you can use this decal are wood, plastic, and metal.
- Paper orienting is used directly via inkjet printers.
- The procedure is very simple and gives finest results as you use it for first time.
7. Clear INKJET Waterslide Decal Paper (5 of them) | A4 Transfer Sheets
The next product on our list is another set of wonderful decal sheets; this inkjet waterslide decal paper is generally used as transfer sheets. They come in A4 sizes and can be used in almost all inkjet printers. Procedure is very simple and it is not rocket science where you just have to print it over a normal surface as a normal printer paper does.
Here are the specifications in detail:
- Take a custom decal sheet and use it on hard surfaces such as plastic, ceramics, metals and also on wooden surfaces.
- You get an instruction guide along with the product which guides you on usages and specifications.
- A whole new package has five A4 sheets that are relevant for craft materials.
- Gift your friend that personalized gift using these decals that can dry easily
- It is recommended to use this paper on lighter surfaces, to get that extreme dramatic effect.
8. AMZ – Special Paper for Water Printing, Stickers and Inkjet, A4, 20 Sheets
Special paper printing sheet, this laminated inkjet waterslide-decal paper is a brand-new product which has 20 premium quality A4 sheets. They can be easily transferred via inkjet printers of waterslide. These are mainly used on ceramics and cups; you can prepare your special items with this sheet as it allows transparent background. It is compatible with inkjets only and one should never use it with laser printers.
If you are thinking to set up your own business on this by creating self-made special gifting items, you can easily start it as it requires low investment. An additional spray is provided that is required during the printing process. A white backing paper that has a transparent removable film in each transfer sheet is also provided. This depends on what design you are going to make.
These decal sheets can be used to print on toys, air conditioners, bicycles, refrigerators and helmets. There is an instruction sheet provided along with the product where all guidelines for using them is written vividly.
Here are the specifications:
- You can print any image on any blank sheet via an inkjet printer that as pigment ink or any dye ink in it.
- It dries normally within a few minutes.
- Spray acrylic spray over it so that it doesn’t run over or bleed but gives a polished look to the design you have made.
- Design can be easily removed via backing paper when kept under warm water for a few minutes.
- You need to have a proper surface so as to keep the design smooth.
- To make the transfer more durable you can also keep it near the oven and let it dry properly.
- Generally, ceramic, glass and iron heat under 140 degrees which takes up to ten to twenty minutes.
Plastics take upto fifty to sixty minutes to dry.
You can give your design a final look by giving a final touch too. Add some stickers and spray it with glitter and watch how it shines with the fresh new paint and all the added crafts over it.
It is all about how you want an object to be designed and it becomes ready. Properly pack with a cloth, paper bag or soft plastic and label it with a business card that you have so as to promote your stuff to consumers too. Watch how offers pile upon you!
9. Mug Sublimation Transfer Paper A4 Size Inkjet Printing Cup Decal Light Color Transfer Paper ( 8.5 Inch X 11 Inch) - 100 Sheets
This laminated inkjet waterslide-decal paper comes in package of hundred and can be printed via inkjet printers. The transfer rate of these papers is higher owing to other decal sheets. They tend to dry faster too.
Here are the specifications:
- Absolutely no fracturing while processing, this sheet gives out brighter colours and very clear details.
- It is a sublimation decal paper that is specialised as a sublimation ink which is used in inkjets. Do not use it with regular inks that come with printers.
- You can have single-sided print where there is proper mark of print so that one can easily distinguish the printable side while the packaging is done.